Friday 6 July 2012

Charts


EURUSD

This is the 1st trade I took this week. Which considering it was taken on a Thursday means I was sitting on my hands most of the week.
The main reason behind the trade and my thinking was I was expecting volatility from the min bid rate and ECB press conference. Please note Im not a fundamental trader or do I really pay attention to the fundies but I do know that these kind of news releases can cause a major reaction in the markets so given the right technical entry Im gonna participate in the move.
My technical reason for entry was the week is clearly down so the weekly candle is a bear candle combine that with the break of Wednesdays low to me all looked short so I played.
Ive scaled out 1/2 of the position and stops at break looking to play through NFP but if price happens to be within 50 pips of my stop before the release I will close out.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment