Friday 27 July 2012

Charts


EURCAD

Last one for the week. This is one thats been going in and out of profit since I took it. I almost got stopped but she's still going.
I entered off the strike of the yellow line but Ive also marked a trend line and triangle that Ive noticed to support my thinking for a push north.
Price is looking like its establishing support and making new highs. I got my 1st TP set roughy about 1:1 and am gonna see how long I can hold as there is quite a bit of room to the upside if we can break north.
Have a great weekend all!

J

4 comments:

  1. nice trade...looking good for a push higher...I would think 1st area of trouble might be the 1.2500 pivot

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st TP was hit but got stopped on final 2 positions overnight.
    Looking back on this trade knowing the outcome I would take the trade again except next time I would have a sharper entry. Instead of using the the yellow line to enter off I would have used the re test of the triangle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a nice trade....with a lot of potential...you manged it very well. When i take partial profits on my first position, I usually move my SL to BE for the remaining 2 positions...you have a free trade and easy to let it run to a very big winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joe. Yeah I normally move at least 1 of the remaining 2 positions to BE but on this 1 I didnt have the opportunity as everything happened whilst I was asleep.
    Im always trying to get into a risk free trade ;)

    ReplyDelete