Wednesday 5 September 2012

Charts


Update

Have closed out final position for 800 pips as price is approaching a level I was planning to short from.
This is the longest Ive held any trade for and most amount of pips Ive banked from 1 trade!!!!



GBPAUD

Took this trade last Thurs. Was hunting for the trade on Wed but decided to pass as there was major news on GBP. On Thurs there was another opportunity to take the trade, my entry wasnt the sharpest as price pretty much went against me from where I opened the trade but the reason I was happy to take the trade was my target was well defined.
Have scaled out of this position and will be watching closely to tighten up my stop on the remainder of the trade. 
Ideally would like to see a trend line break and price start forming support, if this happens I will be looking to build on a position. See what happens in the coming days.

J

2 comments:

  1. nice trading mate...only way to grow an account. Monster winner covers for the small losses...Good trading, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe. When I have trades like this it really re enforces letting that last position run even though it can get stopped at break even quite often this makes it worth it.

    ReplyDelete