Saturday 29 September 2012

Charts


GBPAUD

Took about 80 pips out of this one as was clearly stalling at a strong resistance level.
This pair has been extremely good to me ;)






NZDUSD

Was looking for low to hold as support. Had target set to close out 1/3 of position at level marked but was 5 pips shy of level before going to sleep. Decided to close out 1/3 and move to BE. Got stopped on remainder of position at BE. I normally dont like fiddling with my orders i.e. closing out early as I think it can sometimes be a bad habit but sometimes as I can cut my profit a bit short sometimes but if price doesnt look good I would rather get out with some pips rather than none.

All in all has been a good week and am holding a couple new positions from Friday into the new month. Am currently sitting on EURGBP long for a long position (lots of room to the upside), NZDUSD short and GBPUSD short. All positions in profit and GBPUSD has had 1/3 scaled. Heres hoping for a good open and new start of month!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment