Tuesday 18 September 2012

Charts


AUDUSD

This is my 1st trade in over a week. There was too much important data last week that I felt if you werent already positioned it wouldnt be worth playing as you could've got done by a news spike plus I couldnt find an entry that meet my rules. Seeing all the volatility and movement was good to see come back into the markets but truly I didnt feel like I was missing out on anything whereas previously I would have been itching to try and catch some of the big moves.
Got stopped on this pair this morning for -60 pips. Entered this trade looking for trend continuation. In hindsight there was a few stronger things playing against me like the level that price formed its high with those wicks is in line with a historical high so I guess a deeper retrace could be expected as there would be plenty of sell orders there from traders that play historical levels. The daily candle from Friday was also a pin so fighting that probably wasnt my best move. Another lesson learnt which Ive always been aware of but I guess sometimes overlook which is look for the bigger level to hold.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment