Saturday 29 September 2012

Taking a break


Have decided to have a break from blogging for various reasons but sometimes it can be a bit much completing my journal as well as a blog as my journal is very detailed with pics and all as Im a visual person.
I wasnt too sure what direction to take the blog when I 1st started so used it for more of a journal so Ive decided 2 journals are a bit too much work. Call me lazy!
There are so many good blogs and sites out there these days on FX Trading but there also are so many bad ones and hacks!

Some of the ones that Ive always liked are:

www.tradingwithdeadlyaccuracy.com
www.forexleechalert.blogspot.com
www.nobrainertrades.com
www.innerfx.com
joetradingplace.wordpress.com
explorefx.tumblr.com/

All the best in your trading!

J

2 comments:

  1. Great contribution to the trading community...sad to see yu go. Good luck, keep trading well. Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Joe and all the helpful tips and feedback you gave me. It was greatly appreciated. Ill see ya around on Twitter and your blog.

    J

    ReplyDelete